Top 9 Health Benefits of Ginseng
Ginseng (Panax) is the name of the genus to which it belongs eleven species of medicinal plants. While in Europe the most famous Chinese ginseng, species of this genus grow in Korea, Vietnam, Siberia and the United States. Most widespread are three types of ginseng – Asian ginseng, called the devil bush (), American ( ) and Siberian ginseng ( ).
The Power of Root:
- Active ingredients of ginseng roots have a number of beneficial effects on the body – from stimulation of the immune system by lowering blood sugar and bad cholesterol.
- Ginseng has a strong effect.
- Ginseng is used to reduce high cholesterol levels
- Helps to reduce tension, and fear
- Ginseng improves memory and accelerates the understanding and adoption of new knowledge.
- Used for greater strength and durability.
- Ginseng works successfully on sexual desire and falls into the category of natural aphrodisiacs.
- Also ginseng is used for reducing the harmful effects of . Furthermore, it was confirmed that the Russians use Siberian ginseng in the application of chemotherapy with very good effects, especially when it comes to recovery of bone marrow after transplantation.
- Studies about this plant has shown excellent results in the treatment of .
This Miraculous Root:
- Increases energy levels
- Effective against
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents many diseases
- Reduces blood sugar and
- Improves comprehension, memory and concentration
- Acts as a natural aphrodisiac
- Improves strength and endurance